Saturday, April 23, 2016

Welcome to HOME OF THE HITS 2


 
 
Welcome, Fellow Travelers!
(Well, you know what I mean.)


You have entered the control room of Home of the Hits 2. I appreciate your viewing time and responses over these many years. My original blog, Home of the Hits, was created in 2007 to discuss old recording studios, vintage recording gear, the old hits and where they were cut, old record labels, veteran recording artists, and about anything else I wanted to include. Now I have started Home of the Hits 2 to discuss the old record business in general, especially the characters who are forgotten today and the regional American recording and music centers of the 1940s through the 1970s. I'm sure we'll also end up venturing into some of the territory that Home of the Hits has covered in the past. Our goal: Have a good time. So come along for the ride. We're headed to Cincinnati, New Orleans, Memphis, and some towns so small they are lucky to have a stop sign.


Randy McNutt
Tour Guide
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment